Maximum and minimum R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|RSL2.SG: 37.5356
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -6.27% Profit 44.07% Neutral

Neutral:-6.27%

Profit:44.07%
37.54 13.67 37.54
13.67
1 Year Buy Uptrend 26.87% Profit 66.11% Buy

Uptrend:26.87%

Profit:66.11%
45.70 10.31 45.70
10.31
2 Years Neutral Neutral -13.16% Profit 88.14% Neutral

Neutral:-13.16%

Profit:88.14%
53.87 6.94 53.87
6.94

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 93.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price will reach 37.54 and 14.21 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 39.41 and 13.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 44.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral -6.27%

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 44.07%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 26.87% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 73.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price will reach 45.70 and 10.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 47.99 and -0.54

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 66.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 45.70. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral 26.87%

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 66.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 86.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) price will reach 53.87 and 6.94 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 56.56 and 6.60

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 88.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 53.87. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -13.16%

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 88.14%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) predictions by visitors

R. Stahl AG Namens-Aktien o.N. (RSL2.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.