Maximum and minimum Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|PRP.SG: 9.1121
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 61.14% Profit 34.01% Buy

Uptrend:61.14%

Profit:34.01%
9.11 4.66 9.11
4.66
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -23.66% Profit 51.02% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.66%

Profit:51.02%
10.73 4.05 10.73
4.05
2 Years Buy Uptrend 17.33% Profit 68.02% Buy

Uptrend:17.33%

Profit:68.02%
12.34 3.43 12.34
3.43

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 61.14% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 38.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price will reach 9.11 and 4.66 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 9.57 and 4.43

There will be an upward trend and 34.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Moderate Uptrend 61.14%

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 34.01%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 76.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price will reach 10.73 and 4.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 11.26 and -0.20

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 51.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.73. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -23.66%

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 51.02%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 17.33% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 82.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) price will reach 12.34 and 3.43 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 12.96 and 3.26

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 68.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.34. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral 17.33%

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 68.02%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) predictions by visitors

Prada S.p.A. Azioni nom. EO 1 (PRP.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.