Maximum and minimum PING AN long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

PING AN stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|2318.HK: 44.3496
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 7.73% Loss -49.46% Neutral

Neutral:7.73%

Loss:-49.46%
44.35 9.03 44.35
9.03
1 Year Sell Downtrend -42.06% Loss -37.26% Sell

Downtrend:-42.06%

Loss:-37.26%
48.70 9.03 48.70
9.03
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.28% Loss -50.19% Neutral

Neutral:-9.28%

Loss:-50.19%
53.05 0.35 53.05
0.35

PING AN (2318.HK) stock price prediction until 18 Oct 2024 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 7.73% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PING AN (2318.HK) price has no a definite trend is 92.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PING AN (2318.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 18 Oct 2024, PING AN (2318.HK) price will reach 43.91 and 9.23 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Oct 2024 for PING AN (2318.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 46.11 and 8.77

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -49.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PING AN (2318.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

PING AN (2318.HK) stock price forecast charts until 18 Oct 2024

PING AN (2318.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Oct 2024

Neutral 7.73%

PING AN (2318.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Loss -49.46%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of PING AN (2318.HK) stock until 18 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

PING AN (2318.HK) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2025 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that PING AN (2318.HK) price has no a definite trend is 57.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PING AN (2318.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2025, PING AN (2318.HK) price will reach 48.22 and 9.23 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2025 for PING AN (2318.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 50.63 and -0.46

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -37.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.23. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PING AN (2318.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

PING AN (2318.HK) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2025

PING AN (2318.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2025

Moderate Downtrend -42.06%

PING AN (2318.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Loss -37.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of PING AN (2318.HK) stock until 18 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

PING AN (2318.HK) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2026 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that PING AN (2318.HK) price has no a definite trend is 90.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PING AN (2318.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2026, PING AN (2318.HK) price will reach 52.53 and 0.35 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2026 for PING AN (2318.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 55.15 and 0.33

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -50.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.35. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PING AN (2318.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

PING AN (2318.HK) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2026

PING AN (2318.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2026

Neutral -9.28%

PING AN (2318.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Loss -50.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of PING AN (2318.HK) stock until 18 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for PING AN (2318.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PING AN (2318.HK) predictions by visitors

PING AN (2318.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.