Maximum and minimum Peabody Energy Corporation long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Peabody Energy Corporation stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|BTU: 39.0621
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.99% Profit 18.2% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.99%

Profit:18.2%
39.06 17.00 39.06
17.00
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -15.63% Profit 27.3% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.63%

Profit:27.3%
45.62 12.94 45.62
12.94
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -17.9% Profit 36.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.9%

Profit:36.4%
52.17 8.89 52.17
8.89

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price has no a definite trend is 84.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price will reach 38.02 and 17.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 39.92 and 16.25

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -15.99%

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 18.2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price has no a definite trend is 84.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price will reach 44.39 and 13.02 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 46.61 and -0.65

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 27.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 44.39. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -15.63%

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 27.3%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price has no a definite trend is 82.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) price will reach 50.77 and 8.89 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 53.31 and 8.44

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 50.77. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -17.9%

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 36.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) predictions by visitors

Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.