Maximum and minimum Palladium long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Palladium long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|PA=F: 1302.6035$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -19.83% Loss -8.59% Sell

Downtrend:-19.83%

Loss:-8.59%
1,302.60 710.41 1,302.60
710.41
1 Year Sell Downtrend -29.9% Loss -12.89% Sell

Downtrend:-29.9%

Loss:-12.89%
1,428.06 539.77 1,428.06
539.77
2 Years Neutral Neutral -7.71% Loss -17.19% Neutral

Neutral:-7.71%

Loss:-17.19%
1,553.51 369.12 1,553.51
369.12

Palladium (PA=F) price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that Palladium (PA=F) price has no a definite trend is 80.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Palladium (PA=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, Palladium (PA=F) price will reach 1,302.60 and 710.41 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for Palladium (PA=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 1,367.73 and 674.89

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Palladium (PA=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Palladium (PA=F) price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

Palladium (PA=F) price trend forecast until 23 Nov 2024

Neutral -19.83%

Palladium (PA=F) profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Strong Loss -8.59%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Palladium (PA=F) until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Palladium (PA=F) price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that Palladium (PA=F) price has no a definite trend is 70.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Palladium (PA=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, Palladium (PA=F) price will reach 1,428.06 and 539.77 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for Palladium (PA=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 1,499.46 and -26.99

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 539.77. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Palladium (PA=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Palladium (PA=F) price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

Palladium (PA=F) price trend forecast until 23 May 2025

Neutral -29.9%

Palladium (PA=F) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Strong Loss -12.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Palladium (PA=F) until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Palladium (PA=F) price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that Palladium (PA=F) price has no a definite trend is 92.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Palladium (PA=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, Palladium (PA=F) price will reach 1,553.51 and 369.12 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for Palladium (PA=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 1,631.18 and 350.67

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 369.12. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Palladium (PA=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Palladium (PA=F) price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

Palladium (PA=F) price trend forecast until 23 May 2026

Neutral -7.71%

Palladium (PA=F) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Strong Loss -17.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Palladium (PA=F) until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for Palladium (PA=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Palladium (PA=F) predictions by visitors

Palladium (PA=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.