Maximum and minimum Suparma Tbk. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Suparma Tbk. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|SPMA.JK: 441.3562
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -46.62% Loss -56.22% Sell

Downtrend:-46.62%

Loss:-56.22%
441.3561678886413801592425443232059 121.0041937828063964843750000000000 441.3561678886413801592425443232059
121.0041937828063964843750000000000
1 Year Sell Downtrend -25.12% Loss -84.33% Sell

Downtrend:-25.12%

Loss:-84.33%
461.0342518329620133954449556767941 3.5062906742095947265625000000000 461.0342518329620133954449556767941
3.5062906742095947265625000000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -2.88% Loss -79.43% Neutral

Neutral:-2.88%

Loss:-79.43%
480.7123357772827034750662278383970 3.5062906742095947265625000000000 480.7123357772827034750662278383970
3.5062906742095947265625000000000

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock price prediction until 22 Aug 2024 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 53.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 22 Aug 2024, Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price will reach 421.5939514160156136313162278383970 and 130.5213775634765625000000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Aug 2024 for Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 442.6736489868163744176854379475117 and 123.9953086853027315328290569595993

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -56.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock price forecast charts until 22 Aug 2024

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 22 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -46.62%

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 22 days

Strong Loss -56.22%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock until 22 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock price prediction until 22 Feb 2025 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 74.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 22 Feb 2025, Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price will reach 440.3909271240234488686837721616030 and 3.7820663452148437500000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Feb 2025 for Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 462.4104734802245957325794734060764 and -0.1891033172607421986022302462516

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -84.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.7820663452148437500000000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock price forecast charts until 22 Feb 2025

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 22 Feb 2025

Neutral -25.12%

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 22 days

Strong Loss -84.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock until 22 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock price prediction until 22 Feb 2026 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price has no a definite trend is 97.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 22 Feb 2026, Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) price will reach 459.1879028320312272626324556767941 and 3.5062906742095947265625000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Feb 2026 for Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 482.1472979736328170474735088646412 and 3.3309761404991151678700589400250

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -79.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.7820663452148437500000000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock price forecast charts until 22 Feb 2026

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 22 Feb 2026

Neutral -2.88%

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 22 days

Strong Loss -79.43%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) stock until 22 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) predictions by visitors

Suparma Tbk. (SPMA.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.