Maximum and minimum Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ROTI.JK: 1514.6279
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -9.66% Loss -20.36% Neutral

Neutral:-9.66%

Loss:-20.36%
1,514.6278789043426513671875000000000 557.8287750482559204101562500000000 1,514.6278789043426513671875000000000
557.8287750482559204101562500000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral -3.17% Loss -30.53% Neutral

Neutral:-3.17%

Loss:-30.53%
1,694.4418183565139770507812500000000 261.7431625723838806152343750000000 1,694.4418183565139770507812500000000
261.7431625723838806152343750000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral 2.3% Loss -14.97% Neutral

Neutral:2.3%

Loss:-14.97%
1,874.2557578086853027343750000000000 261.7431625723838806152343750000000 1,874.2557578086853027343750000000000
261.7431625723838806152343750000000

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 90.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price will reach 1,514.6278789043426513671875000000000 and 560.2541175484657287597656250000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 1,590.3592728495598294102819636464119 and 532.2414116710424423217773437500000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral -9.66%

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -20.36%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 96.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price will reach 1,694.4418183565139770507812500000000 and 262.8811763226985931396484375000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 1,779.1639092743396304285852238535881 and -13.1440588161349296569824218750000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -30.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 262.8811763226985931396484375000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -3.17%

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -30.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 2.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price has no a definite trend is 97.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) price will reach 1,874.2557578086853027343750000000000 and 261.7431625723838806152343750000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 1,967.9685456991196588205639272928238 and 248.6560044437646865844726562500000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 262.8811763226985931396484375000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 2.3%

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -14.97%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) predictions by visitors

Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.