Maximum and minimum MNC Sky Vision Tbk. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|MSKY.JK: 122.8427
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -44.41% Loss -64.54% Sell

Downtrend:-44.41%

Loss:-64.54%
122.8426766395568847656250000000000 27.1460886001586914062500000000000 122.8426766395568847656250000000000
27.1460886001586914062500000000000
1 Year Sell Downtrend -48.97% Loss -60.66% Sell

Downtrend:-48.97%

Loss:-60.66%
127.2640149593353271484375000000000 27.1460886001586914062500000000000 127.2640149593353271484375000000000
27.1460886001586914062500000000000
2 Years Sell Downtrend -24.21% Loss -83.49% Sell

Downtrend:-24.21%

Loss:-83.49%
131.6853532791137695312500000000000 0.9800000000000039790393202565610 131.6853532791137695312500000000000
0.9800000000000039790393202565610

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price has no a definite trend is 55.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price will reach 108.8343012332916259765625000000000 and 27.9770913124084472656250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 114.2760162949562072753906250000000 and 26.5782367467880256128864857601002

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -64.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -44.41%

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -64.54%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price has no a definite trend is 51.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price will reach 112.7514518499374389648437500000000 and 27.9770913124084472656250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 118.3890244424343052287440514191985 and -1.3988545656204225409169339400250

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -60.66% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 27.9770913124084472656250000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -48.97%

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -60.66%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price has no a definite trend is 75.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) price will reach 116.6686024665832519531250000000000 and 0.9800000000000039790393202565610 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 122.5020325899124173929521930404007 and 0.9310000000000038244962752287393

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -83.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0100000000000051159076974727213. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -24.21%

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -83.49%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) predictions by visitors

MNC Sky Vision Tbk. (MSKY.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.