Maximum and minimum Golden Energy Mines Tbk. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GEMS.JK: 7360.3048
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 19.76% Loss -31.66% Neutral

Uptrend:19.76%

Loss:-31.66%
7,360.3048419952392578125000000000000 2,600.0403568148612976074218750000000 7,360.3048419952392578125000000000000
2,600.0403568148612976074218750000000
1 Year Sell Downtrend -31.07% Loss -47.49% Sell

Downtrend:-31.07%

Loss:-47.49%
8,065.4572629928588867187500000000000 987.5605352222919464111328125000000 8,065.4572629928588867187500000000000
987.5605352222919464111328125000000
2 Years Neutral Uptrend 25.48% Loss -35.64% Neutral

Uptrend:25.48%

Loss:-35.64%
8,770.6096839904785156250000000000000 987.5605352222919464111328125000000 8,770.6096839904785156250000000000000
987.5605352222919464111328125000000

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 19.76% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 80.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price will reach 7,267.5278902053833007812500000000000 and 2,622.3582997918128967285156250000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 7,630.9042847156524658203125000000000 and 2,491.2403848022222518920898437500000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.66% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral 19.76%

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -31.66%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 68.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price will reach 7,963.7918353080749511718750000000000 and 996.0374496877193450927734375000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 8,361.9814270734786987304687500000000 and -49.8018724843859672546386718750000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -47.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 996.0374496877193450927734375000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -31.07%

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -47.49%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 25.48% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price has no a definite trend is 74.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) price will reach 8,660.0557804107666015625000000000000 and 987.5605352222919464111328125000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 9,093.0585694313049316406250000000000 and 938.1825084611773490905761718750000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -35.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 996.0374496877193450927734375000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 25.48%

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -35.64%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) predictions by visitors

Golden Energy Mines Tbk. (GEMS.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.