Maximum and minimum Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|BTON.JK: 649.1029
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -89.6% Neutral 1.19% Neutral

Downtrend:-89.6%

Neutral:1.19%
649.1029299736022721845074556767941 248.2081792354583740234375000000000 649.1029299736022721845074556767941
248.2081792354583740234375000000000
1 Year Neutral Uptrend 18.55% Neutral 1.79% Neutral

Uptrend:18.55%

Neutral:1.79%
750.6543949604033514333423227071762 149.3122688531875610351562500000000 750.6543949604033514333423227071762
149.3122688531875610351562500000000
2 Years Neutral Uptrend 21.32% Neutral 2.38% Neutral

Uptrend:21.32%

Neutral:2.38%
852.2058599472045443690149113535881 50.4163584709167480468750000000000 852.2058599472045443690149113535881
50.4163584709167480468750000000000

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 89.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price has no a definite trend is 10.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price will reach 649.1029299736022721845074556767941 and 248.2081792354583740234375000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 681.5580764722824369528098031878471 and 235.7977702736854439535818528383970

Although, there will be a downward trend, 1.19% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Strong Downtrend -89.6%

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral 1.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 18.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price has no a definite trend is 81.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price will reach 750.6543949604033514333423227071762 and 149.3122688531875610351562500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 788.1871147084235644797445274889469 and -7.4656134426593787623005482601002

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 750.6543949604033514333423227071762. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral 18.55%

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral 1.79%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 21.32% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price has no a definite trend is 78.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) price will reach 852.2058599472045443690149113535881 and 50.4163584709167480468750000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 894.8161529445648056935169734060764 and 47.8955405473709134867021930404007

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 852.2058599472045443690149113535881. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 21.32%

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral 2.38%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) predictions by visitors

Betonjaya Manunggal Tbk. (BTON.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.