Maximum and minimum NICHIDENBO CORPORATION long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|3090.TW: 93.5876
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 17.12% Profit 54.9% Buy

Uptrend:17.12%

Profit:54.9%
93.59 55.56 93.59
55.56
1 Year Neutral Neutral -0.59% Profit 82.35% Neutral

Neutral:-0.59%

Profit:82.35%
111.03 54.24 111.03
54.24
2 Years Neutral Neutral 10.21% Profit 109.8% Neutral

Neutral:10.21%

Profit:109.8%
128.48 52.92 128.48
52.92

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 17.12% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price has no a definite trend is 82.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price will reach 93.11 and 55.75 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 97.76 and 52.96

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 54.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral 17.12%

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 54.9%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price has no a definite trend is 99.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price will reach 110.46 and 54.43 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 115.99 and -2.72

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 82.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 110.46. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -0.59%

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 82.35%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 10.21% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price has no a definite trend is 89.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) price will reach 127.82 and 52.92 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 134.21 and 50.28

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 109.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 127.82. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 10.21%

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 109.8%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) predictions by visitors

NICHIDENBO CORPORATION (3090.TW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.