Maximum and minimum NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|NRR.L: 130.4331
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -55.29% Profit 11.11% Neutral

Downtrend:-55.29%

Profit:11.11%
130.43 47.54 130.43
47.54
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -15.05% Profit 16.67% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.05%

Profit:16.67%
153.20 29.96 153.20
29.96
2 Years Neutral Neutral -5.06% Profit 22.23% Neutral

Neutral:-5.06%

Profit:22.23%
175.97 12.37 175.97
12.37

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price has no a definite trend is 44.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price will reach 128.59 and 48.11 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 135.02 and 45.71

Although, there will be a downward trend, 11.11% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -55.29%

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 11.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price has no a definite trend is 84.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price will reach 151.03 and 30.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 158.59 and -1.52

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 151.03. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -15.05%

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Moderate Profit 16.67%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price has no a definite trend is 94.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) price will reach 173.48 and 12.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 182.15 and 11.76

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 22.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 173.48. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -5.06%

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 22.23%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) predictions by visitors

NEWRIVER REIT PLC ORD 1P (NRR.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.