Maximum and minimum Nasdaq 100 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Nasdaq 100 long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|NQ=F: 31813.7637$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 21.29% Profit 66.37% Buy

Uptrend:21.29%

Profit:66.37%
31,813.76 17,000.57 31,813.76
17,000.57
1 Year Neutral Neutral -1% Profit 99.56% Neutral

Neutral:-1%

Profit:99.56%
38,483.52 16,474.11 38,483.52
16,474.11
2 Years Buy Uptrend 35.49% Profit 132.75% Buy

Uptrend:35.49%

Profit:132.75%
45,153.28 15,947.64 45,153.28
15,947.64

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 21.29% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price has no a definite trend is 78.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price will reach 31,335.89 and 17,135.47 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 32,902.69 and 16,278.69

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 66.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price trend forecast until 23 Nov 2024

Neutral 21.29%

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Strong Profit 66.37%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price has no a definite trend is 99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price will reach 37,905.46 and 16,604.83 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 39,800.74 and -830.24

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 99.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 37,905.46. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price trend forecast until 23 May 2025

Neutral -1%

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Strong Profit 99.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 35.49% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price has no a definite trend is 64.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price will reach 44,475.03 and 15,947.64 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 46,698.79 and 15,150.26

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 132.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 44,475.03. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) price trend forecast until 23 May 2026

Moderate Uptrend 35.49%

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Strong Profit 132.75%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) predictions by visitors

Nasdaq 100 (NQ=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.