Maximum and minimum NELO.ST long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

NELO.ST stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|NELO.ST: 7.0236
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -76.72% Loss -79.88% Sell

Downtrend:-76.72%

Loss:-79.88%
7.02 1.04 7.02
1.04
1 Year Sell Downtrend -32.5% Loss -77.87% Sell

Downtrend:-32.5%

Loss:-77.87%
7.16 1.04 7.16
1.04
2 Years Neutral Neutral -1.95% Loss -90.95% Neutral

Neutral:-1.95%

Loss:-90.95%
7.30 0.06 7.30
0.06

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 76.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price has no a definite trend is 23.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price will reach 6.89 and 1.07 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for NELO.ST (NELO.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 7.24 and 1.01

There will be a downward trend and -79.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NELO.ST (NELO.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Strong Downtrend -76.72%

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -79.88%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price has no a definite trend is 67.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price will reach 7.03 and 1.07 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for NELO.ST (NELO.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 7.38 and -0.05

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -77.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.07. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NELO.ST (NELO.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -32.5%

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -77.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price has no a definite trend is 98.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, NELO.ST (NELO.ST) price will reach 7.16 and 0.06 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for NELO.ST (NELO.ST) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 7.52 and 0.06

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -90.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.07. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in NELO.ST (NELO.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -1.95%

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -90.95%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of NELO.ST (NELO.ST) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for NELO.ST (NELO.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) predictions by visitors

NELO.ST (NELO.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.