Maximum and minimum METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|MTL.L: 6.1175
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -25.7% Profit 79.04% Neutral

Downtrend:-25.7%

Profit:79.04%
6.1175428320502307499850758176763 2.3691864315949260344495996832848 6.1175428320502307499850758176763
2.3691864315949260344495996832848
1 Year Neutral Neutral 13.85% Profit 118.55% Neutral

Neutral:13.85%

Profit:118.55%
7.6263142957590623893793235765770 2.1037795997086732313618995249271 7.6263142957590623893793235765770
2.1037795997086732313618995249271
2 Years Neutral Neutral 13.79% Profit 158.07% Neutral

Neutral:13.79%

Profit:158.07%
9.1350857594678931405951516353525 1.8383727678224204282741993665695 9.1350857594678931405951516353525
1.8383727678224204282741993665695

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price has no a definite trend is 74.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price will reach 5.9202029228210450995106839400250 and 2.4508824348449707031250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 6.2162130689620971324416132119950 and 2.3283383131027219903330660599750

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 79.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral -25.7%

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 79.04%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 13.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price has no a definite trend is 86.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price will reach 7.3803043842315680933552357601002 and 2.1763236522674560546875000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 7.7493196034431468532943654281553 and -0.1088161826133728082854901231258

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 118.55% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.3803043842315680933552357601002. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral 13.85%

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 118.55%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 13.79% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price has no a definite trend is 86.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) price will reach 8.8404058456420901990213678800501 and 1.8383727678224204282741993665695 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 9.2824261379241939096118585439399 and 1.7464541294312994068604893982410

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 158.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.8404058456420901990213678800501. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral 13.79%

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 158.07%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) predictions by visitors

METALS EXPLORATION PLC ORD 1P (MTL.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.