Maximum and minimum MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|MEGA.BK: 53.945
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 18.13% Loss -12.07% Neutral

Uptrend:18.13%

Loss:-12.07%
53.95 23.46 53.95
23.46
1 Year Sell Downtrend -29.17% Loss -18.11% Sell

Downtrend:-29.17%

Loss:-18.11%
60.17 14.95 60.17
14.95
2 Years Neutral Neutral -1.01% Loss -24.15% Neutral

Neutral:-1.01%

Loss:-24.15%
66.39 6.43 66.39
6.43

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 18.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price has no a definite trend is 81.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price will reach 53.95 and 24.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 56.64 and 22.84

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.07% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral 18.13%

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -12.07%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price has no a definite trend is 70.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price will reach 60.17 and 15.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 63.18 and -0.77

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -18.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.32. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -29.17%

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -18.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price has no a definite trend is 98.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) price will reach 66.39 and 6.43 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 69.71 and 6.11

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -24.15% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.59. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -1.01%

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -24.15%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) predictions by visitors

MEGA LIFESCIENCES PUBLIC COMPAN (MEGA.BK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.