Maximum and minimum MAKINA TAKIM long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MAKINA TAKIM stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|MAKTK.IS: 12.819
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -59.24% Profit 53.33% Neutral

Downtrend:-59.24%

Profit:53.33%
12.82 5.21 12.82
5.21
1 Year Buy Uptrend 23.2% Profit 80% Buy

Uptrend:23.2%

Profit:80%
15.59 4.43 15.59
4.43
2 Years Buy Uptrend 26.3% Profit 106.67% Buy

Uptrend:26.3%

Profit:106.67%
18.37 3.66 18.37
3.66

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price prediction until 07 Dec 2024 (update date: 07 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 07 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 59.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 40.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 07 Dec 2024, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price will reach 12.17 and 5.31 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Dec 2024 for MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 12.77 and 5.05

Although, there will be a downward trend, 53.33% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price forecast charts until 07 Dec 2024

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Dec 2024

Moderate Downtrend -59.24%

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 53.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock until 07 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Jun 2024

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price prediction until 07 Jun 2025 (update date: 07 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 07 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 23.2% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 76.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 07 Jun 2025, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price will reach 14.80 and 4.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Jun 2025 for MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 15.54 and -0.23

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 80% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 14.80. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price forecast charts until 07 Jun 2025

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Jun 2025

Neutral 23.2%

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 80%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock until 07 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Jun 2024

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price prediction until 07 Jun 2026 (update date: 07 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 07 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 26.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 73.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 07 Jun 2026, MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) price will reach 17.43 and 3.66 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Jun 2026 for MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 18.30 and 3.47

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 106.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.43. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock price forecast charts until 07 Jun 2026

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Jun 2026

Neutral 26.3%

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 106.67%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) stock until 07 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) predictions by visitors

MAKINA TAKIM (MAKTK.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.