Maximum and minimum MAGNUM long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MAGNUM stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|3859.KL: 1.6287
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 57.45% Profit 30.59% Buy

Uptrend:57.45%

Profit:30.59%
1.63 1.06 1.63
1.06
1 Year Buy Uptrend 16.65% Profit 45.89% Buy

Uptrend:16.65%

Profit:45.89%
1.85 1.02 1.85
1.02
2 Years Neutral Neutral -1.62% Profit 61.18% Neutral

Neutral:-1.62%

Profit:61.18%
2.08 0.98 2.08
0.98

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock price prediction until 10 Jan 2025 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jan 2025 shows that the price will grow by 57.45% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAGNUM (3859.KL) price has no a definite trend is 42.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAGNUM (3859.KL) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jan 2025, MAGNUM (3859.KL) price will reach 1.61 and 1.08 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jan 2025 for MAGNUM (3859.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jan 2025 if the real price is between 1.70 and 1.03

There will be an upward trend and 30.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MAGNUM (3859.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock price forecast charts until 10 Jan 2025

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Jan 2025

Moderate Uptrend 57.45%

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 30.59%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock until 10 Jan 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock price prediction until 10 Jul 2025 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jul 2025 shows that the price will grow by 16.65% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAGNUM (3859.KL) price has no a definite trend is 83.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAGNUM (3859.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jul 2025, MAGNUM (3859.KL) price will reach 1.84 and 1.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jul 2025 for MAGNUM (3859.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jul 2025 if the real price is between 1.93 and -0.05

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 45.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.84. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MAGNUM (3859.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock price forecast charts until 10 Jul 2025

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Jul 2025

Neutral 16.65%

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 45.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock until 10 Jul 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock price prediction until 10 Jul 2026 (update date: 10 Jul 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jul 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAGNUM (3859.KL) price has no a definite trend is 98.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAGNUM (3859.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jul 2026, MAGNUM (3859.KL) price will reach 2.06 and 0.98 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jul 2026 for MAGNUM (3859.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jul 2026 if the real price is between 2.16 and 0.93

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 61.18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.06. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MAGNUM (3859.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock price forecast charts until 10 Jul 2026

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Jul 2026

Neutral -1.62%

MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 61.18%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MAGNUM (3859.KL) stock until 10 Jul 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jul 2024

Users forecasts for MAGNUM (3859.KL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MAGNUM (3859.KL) predictions by visitors

MAGNUM (3859.KL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.