Maximum and minimum MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|02M.MU: 33.917
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -57.42% Loss -58.93% Sell

Downtrend:-57.42%

Loss:-58.93%
33.92 11.71 33.92
11.71
1 Year Sell Downtrend -45.96% Loss -88.39% Sell

Downtrend:-45.96%

Loss:-88.39%
34.71 1.39 34.71
1.39
2 Years Neutral Neutral 13.36% Loss -85.95% Neutral

Neutral:13.36%

Loss:-85.95%
35.49 1.39 35.49
1.39

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price has no a definite trend is 42.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price will reach 33.92 and 11.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 35.61 and 11.12

There will be a downward trend and -58.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -57.42%

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -58.93%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price has no a definite trend is 54.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price will reach 34.71 and 1.39 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 36.44 and -0.07

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -88.39% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.39. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -45.96%

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -88.39%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 13.36% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price has no a definite trend is 86.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) price will reach 35.49 and 1.39 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 37.27 and 1.32

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -85.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.39. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral 13.36%

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -85.95%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) predictions by visitors

MOSAIC CO. DL-,01 (02M.MU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.