Maximum and minimum MMAG long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MMAG stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|0034.KL: 0.2801
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 17.05% Profit 20.19% Buy

Uptrend:17.05%

Profit:20.19%
0.28 0.09 0.28
0.09
1 Year Buy Uptrend 33.94% Profit 30.29% Buy

Uptrend:33.94%

Profit:30.29%
0.33 0.07 0.33
0.07
2 Years Neutral Neutral -12.09% Profit 40.38% Neutral

Neutral:-12.09%

Profit:40.38%
0.38 0.04 0.38
0.04

MMAG (0034.KL) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 17.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MMAG (0034.KL) price has no a definite trend is 82.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MMAG (0034.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, MMAG (0034.KL) price will reach 0.23 and 0.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for MMAG (0034.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.25 and 0.09

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MMAG (0034.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MMAG (0034.KL) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

MMAG (0034.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral 17.05%

MMAG (0034.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 20.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MMAG (0034.KL) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MMAG (0034.KL) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 33.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MMAG (0034.KL) price has no a definite trend is 66.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MMAG (0034.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, MMAG (0034.KL) price will reach 0.28 and 0.07 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for MMAG (0034.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 0.29 and 0.00

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 30.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.28. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MMAG (0034.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MMAG (0034.KL) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

MMAG (0034.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Uptrend 33.94%

MMAG (0034.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 30.29%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MMAG (0034.KL) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MMAG (0034.KL) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that MMAG (0034.KL) price has no a definite trend is 87.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MMAG (0034.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, MMAG (0034.KL) price will reach 0.32 and 0.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for MMAG (0034.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 0.33 and 0.04

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 40.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.32. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MMAG (0034.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MMAG (0034.KL) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

MMAG (0034.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -12.09%

MMAG (0034.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 40.38%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MMAG (0034.KL) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for MMAG (0034.KL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MMAG (0034.KL) predictions by visitors

MMAG (0034.KL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.