Maximum and minimum KUB Malaysia Berhad long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

KUB Malaysia Berhad stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|6874.KL: 0.9011
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -54.64% Profit 47.53% Neutral

Downtrend:-54.64%

Profit:47.53%
0.90 0.52 0.90
0.52
1 Year Buy Uptrend 41.25% Profit 71.3% Buy

Uptrend:41.25%

Profit:71.3%
1.06 0.50 1.06
0.50
2 Years Neutral Neutral -3.13% Profit 95.06% Neutral

Neutral:-3.13%

Profit:95.06%
1.23 0.47 1.23
0.47

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price has no a definite trend is 45.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price will reach 0.90 and 0.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 0.95 and 0.50

Although, there will be a downward trend, 47.53% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Moderate Downtrend -54.64%

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 47.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 41.25% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price has no a definite trend is 58.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price will reach 1.06 and 0.50 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 1.12 and -0.02

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 71.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.06. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Moderate Uptrend 41.25%

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 71.3%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price has no a definite trend is 96.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) price will reach 1.23 and 0.47 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 1.29 and 0.45

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 95.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.23. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -3.13%

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 95.06%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) predictions by visitors

KUB Malaysia Berhad (6874.KL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.