Maximum and minimum KOSPI Composite Index long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

KOSPI Composite Index long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|^KS11: 4042.5849$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 48.78% Profit 42.69% Buy

Uptrend:48.78%

Profit:42.69%
4,042.5848955774908972671255469322205 2,604.2214134202222339808940887451172 4,042.5848955774908972671255469322205
2,604.2214134202222339808940887451172
1 Year Neutral Neutral -0.95% Profit 64.04% Neutral

Neutral:-0.95%

Profit:64.04%
4,690.6823970771747553953900933265686 2,542.7820713022083509713411331176758 4,690.6823970771747553953900933265686
2,542.7820713022083509713411331176758
2 Years Neutral Neutral -2.78% Profit 85.38% Neutral

Neutral:-2.78%

Profit:85.38%
5,338.7798985768567945342510938644409 2,481.3427291841944679617881774902344 5,338.7798985768567945342510938644409
2,481.3427291841944679617881774902344

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 48.78% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price has no a definite trend is 51.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price will reach 4,036.1231351852416082692798227071762 and 2,618.4499504566192626953125000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 4,237.9292919445033476222306489944458 and 2,487.5274529337884814594872295856476

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 42.69% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price trend forecast until 23 Nov 2024

Moderate Uptrend 48.78%

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Strong Profit 42.69%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price has no a definite trend is 99.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price will reach 4,683.1847027778621850302442908287048 and 2,556.6749256849288940429687500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 4,917.3439379167557490291073918342590 and -127.8337462842464447021484375000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 64.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4,683.1847027778621850302442908287048. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price trend forecast until 23 May 2025

Neutral -0.95%

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Strong Profit 64.04%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price has no a definite trend is 97.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price will reach 5,330.2462703704832165385596454143524 and 2,481.3427291841944679617881774902344 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 5,596.7585838890072409412823617458344 and 2,357.2755927249845626647584140300751

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 85.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5,330.2462703704832165385596454143524. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) price trend forecast until 23 May 2026

Neutral -2.78%

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Strong Profit 85.38%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) predictions by visitors

KOSPI Composite Index (^KS11) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.