Maximum and minimum Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|4JP.SG: 24.3757
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 14.13% Profit 36.58% Neutral

Neutral:14.13%

Profit:36.58%
24.38 14.90 24.38
14.90
1 Year Buy Uptrend 57.78% Profit 54.87% Buy

Uptrend:57.78%

Profit:54.87%
28.26 14.04 28.26
14.04
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -20.9% Profit 73.16% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.9%

Profit:73.16%
32.15 13.19 32.15
13.19

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock price prediction until 20 Dec 2024 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 14.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 85.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Dec 2024, Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price will reach 24.38 and 14.90 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Dec 2024 for Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 25.59 and 14.15

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 20 Dec 2024

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Dec 2024

Neutral 14.13%

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 36.58%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock until 20 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock price prediction until 20 Jun 2025 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 57.78% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 42.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price is expected to rise in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Jun 2025, Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price will reach 28.26 and 14.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Jun 2025 for Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 29.68 and -0.70

There will be an upward trend and 54.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 28.26. So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 20 Jun 2025

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Jun 2025

Moderate Uptrend 57.78%

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 54.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock until 20 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock price prediction until 20 Jun 2026 (update date: 20 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 20 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 79.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Jun 2026, Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) price will reach 32.15 and 13.19 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Jun 2026 for Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 33.76 and 12.53

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 73.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 32.15. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock price forecast charts until 20 Jun 2026

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Jun 2026

Neutral -20.9%

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 73.16%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) stock until 20 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) predictions by visitors

Japan Post Insurance Co.Ltd Reg (4JP.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.