Maximum and minimum Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A long-term price forecast for 2023,2024,2025

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A stock long term price prediction: 2023,2024,2025|JUVE.SG: 0.3243
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -87.41% Loss -43.32% Sell

Downtrend:-87.41%

Loss:-43.32%
0.32 0.13 0.32
0.13
1 Year Sell Downtrend -21.41% Loss -64.98% Sell

Downtrend:-21.41%

Loss:-64.98%
0.34 0.05 0.34
0.05
2 Years Neutral Neutral -4.89% Loss -59.48% Neutral

Neutral:-4.89%

Loss:-59.48%
0.36 0.05 0.36
0.05

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock price prediction until 17 May 2024 (update date: 17 Nov 2023)

Forecast until 17 May 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 87.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price has no a definite trend is 12.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 17 May 2024, Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price will reach 0.31 and 0.13 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 17 May 2024 for Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 17 May 2024 if the real price is between 0.33 and 0.12

There will be a downward trend and -43.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock price forecast charts until 17 May 2024

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 17 May 2024

Strong Downtrend -87.41%

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 17 days

Strong Loss -43.32%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock until 17 May 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 17 Nov 2023

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock price prediction until 17 Nov 2024 (update date: 17 Nov 2023)

Forecast until 17 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price has no a definite trend is 78.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 17 Nov 2024, Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price will reach 0.33 and 0.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 17 Nov 2024 for Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 17 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 0.34 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -64.98% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.05. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock price forecast charts until 17 Nov 2024

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 17 Nov 2024

Neutral -21.41%

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 17 days

Strong Loss -64.98%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock until 17 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 17 Nov 2023

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock price prediction until 17 Nov 2025 (update date: 17 Nov 2023)

Forecast until 17 Nov 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price has no a definite trend is 95.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 17 Nov 2025, Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) price will reach 0.34 and 0.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 17 Nov 2025 for Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 17 Nov 2025 if the real price is between 0.36 and 0.05

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -59.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.05. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock price forecast charts until 17 Nov 2025

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 17 Nov 2025

Neutral -4.89%

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 17 days

Strong Loss -59.48%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) stock until 17 Nov 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 17 Nov 2023

Users forecasts for Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) predictions by visitors

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. A (JUVE.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.