Maximum and minimum ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ITAUUNIBANCOON  EDJ N1 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ITUB3.SA: 43.4397
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -60.54% Profit 38.61% Neutral

Downtrend:-60.54%

Profit:38.61%
43.44 22.79 43.44
22.79
1 Year Neutral Neutral -2.41% Profit 57.92% Neutral

Neutral:-2.41%

Profit:57.92%
51.21 20.44 51.21
20.44
2 Years Neutral Neutral 13.52% Profit 77.22% Neutral

Neutral:13.52%

Profit:77.22%
58.98 18.10 58.98
18.10

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price prediction until 10 Dec 2024 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 39.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Dec 2024, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price will reach 43.19 and 23.00 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Dec 2024 for ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 45.35 and 21.85

Although, there will be a downward trend, 38.61% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 10 Dec 2024

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Dec 2024

Moderate Downtrend -60.54%

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 38.61%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock until 10 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price prediction until 10 Jun 2025 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 97.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2025, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price will reach 50.92 and 20.63 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2025 for ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 53.46 and -1.03

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 57.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 50.92. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2025

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2025

Neutral -2.41%

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 57.92%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock until 10 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price prediction until 10 Jun 2026 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 13.52% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price has no a definite trend is 86.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2026, ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) price will reach 58.64 and 18.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2026 for ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 61.57 and 17.19

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 77.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 58.64. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2026

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2026

Neutral 13.52%

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Profit 77.22%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) stock until 10 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) predictions by visitors

ITAUUNIBANCOON EDJ N1 (ITUB3.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.