Maximum and minimum INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|INTLCONV.BO: 163.2985
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -23% Profit 45.26% Neutral

Downtrend:-23%

Profit:45.26%
163.30 57.11 163.30
57.11
1 Year Buy Uptrend 27.22% Profit 67.89% Buy

Uptrend:27.22%

Profit:67.89%
199.30 42.66 199.30
42.66
2 Years Buy Uptrend 18.22% Profit 90.52% Buy

Uptrend:18.22%

Profit:90.52%
235.30 28.21 235.30
28.21

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price prediction until 18 Oct 2024 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price has no a definite trend is 77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 18 Oct 2024, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price will reach 155.21 and 57.62 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Oct 2024 for INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 162.97 and 54.74

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 45.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price forecast charts until 18 Oct 2024

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Oct 2024

Neutral -23%

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 45.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock until 18 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2025 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 27.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price has no a definite trend is 72.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2025, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price will reach 189.43 and 43.05 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2025 for INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 198.90 and -2.15

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 67.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 189.43. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2025

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2025

Neutral 27.22%

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 67.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock until 18 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2026 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 18.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price has no a definite trend is 81.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2026, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price will reach 223.65 and 28.21 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2026 for INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 234.83 and 26.80

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 90.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 223.65. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2026

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2026

Neutral 18.22%

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 90.52%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock until 18 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) predictions by visitors

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.