Maximum and minimum INEPAR PN long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

INEPAR      PN stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|INEP4.SA: 4.4467
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -22.13% Profit 32.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.13%

Profit:32.8%
4.45 2.61 4.45
2.61
1 Year Neutral Neutral 11.49% Profit 49.2% Neutral

Neutral:11.49%

Profit:49.2%
5.14 2.43 5.14
2.43
2 Years Neutral Neutral 14.99% Profit 65.61% Neutral

Neutral:14.99%

Profit:65.61%
5.82 2.25 5.82
2.25

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock price prediction until 18 Oct 2024 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price has no a definite trend is 77.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 18 Oct 2024, INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price will reach 4.33 and 2.63 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Oct 2024 for INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 4.55 and 2.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 32.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock price forecast charts until 18 Oct 2024

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Oct 2024

Neutral -22.13%

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 32.8%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock until 18 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2025 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 11.49% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price has no a definite trend is 88.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2025, INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price will reach 5.00 and 2.45 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2025 for INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 5.25 and -0.12

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 49.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.00. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2025

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2025

Neutral 11.49%

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 49.2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock until 18 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock price prediction until 18 Apr 2026 (update date: 18 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 18 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 14.99% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price has no a definite trend is 85.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 18 Apr 2026, INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) price will reach 5.67 and 2.25 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 18 Apr 2026 for INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 18 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 5.96 and 2.14

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 65.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.67. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock price forecast charts until 18 Apr 2026

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 18 Apr 2026

Neutral 14.99%

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 18 days

Strong Profit 65.61%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) stock until 18 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 18 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) predictions by visitors

INEPAR PN (INEP4.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.