Maximum and minimum IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|IVU.DE: 21.7931
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -10.28% Profit 6.44% Neutral

Neutral:-10.28%

Profit:6.44%
21.7931478644592964144521829439327 8.0207641895856340852333232760429 21.7931478644592964144521829439327
8.0207641895856340852333232760429
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -24.1% Profit 9.66% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.1%

Profit:9.66%
25.3797218539094053824101138161495 5.0411465132602870653499849140644 25.3797218539094053824101138161495
5.0411465132602870653499849140644
2 Years Neutral Neutral -4.58% Profit 12.87% Neutral

Neutral:-4.58%

Profit:12.87%
28.9662958433595107976543658878654 2.0615288369349400454666465520859 28.9662958433595107976543658878654
2.0615288369349400454666465520859

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price has no a definite trend is 89.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price will reach 20.8689516067504889917927357601002 and 8.0322390794754028320312500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 21.9123991870880132637466886080801 and 7.6306271255016326904296875000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -10.28%

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 6.44%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price has no a definite trend is 75.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price will reach 24.3034274101257352640459430404007 and 5.0483586192131042480468750000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 25.5185987806320220272482401924208 and -0.2524179309606552346068042425031

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24.3034274101257352640459430404007. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -24.1%

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Neutral 9.66%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price has no a definite trend is 95.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price will reach 27.7379032135009779835854715202004 and 2.0615288369349400454666465520859 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 29.1247983741760272380361129762605 and 1.9584523950881931320111561944941

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.7379032135009779835854715202004. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -4.58%

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Profit 12.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) predictions by visitors

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.