Maximum and minimum INR/USD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

INR/USD long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|INRUSD=X: 0.0147$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -57.2% Profit 17.7% Neutral

Downtrend:-57.2%

Profit:17.7%
0.015 0.011 0.015
0.011
1 Year Neutral Neutral 10.64% Profit 26.54% Neutral

Neutral:10.64%

Profit:26.54%
0.016 0.011 0.016
0.011
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -16.65% Profit 35.39% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.65%

Profit:35.39%
0.017 0.011 0.017
0.011

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price prediction until 09 Nov 2024 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 42.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 09 Nov 2024, INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price will reach 0.015 and 0.011 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 Nov 2024 for INR/USD (INRUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 0.015 and 0.011

Although, there will be a downward trend, 17.7% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INR/USD (INRUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price forecast charts until 09 Nov 2024

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price trend forecast until 09 Nov 2024

Moderate Downtrend -57.2%

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 09 Nov 2024

Strong Profit 17.7%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INR/USD (INRUSD=X) until 09 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price prediction until 09 May 2025 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 10.64% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 89.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2025, INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price will reach 0.016 and 0.011 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2025 for INR/USD (INRUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2025 if the real price is between 0.017 and -0.001

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 26.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.016. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INR/USD (INRUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price forecast charts until 09 May 2025

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price trend forecast until 09 May 2025

Neutral 10.64%

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2025

Strong Profit 26.54%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INR/USD (INRUSD=X) until 09 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price prediction until 09 May 2026 (update date: 09 May 2024)

Forecast until 09 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 83.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 09 May 2026, INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price will reach 0.017 and 0.011 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 09 May 2026 for INR/USD (INRUSD=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 09 May 2026 if the real price is between 0.018 and 0.010

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 35.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.017. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INR/USD (INRUSD=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price forecast charts until 09 May 2026

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) price trend forecast until 09 May 2026

Neutral -16.65%

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) profit and loss prediction until 09 May 2026

Strong Profit 35.39%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of INR/USD (INRUSD=X) until 09 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 09 May 2024

Users forecasts for INR/USD (INRUSD=X)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) predictions by visitors

INR/USD (INRUSD=X) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.