Maximum and minimum ILLUMINA INC long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

ILLUMINA INC stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ILMN.MX: 3119.8157
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 90.02% Loss -5.12% Neutral

Uptrend:90.02%

Loss:-5.12%
3,119.82 1,483.70 3,119.82
1,483.70
1 Year Sell Downtrend -18.22% Loss -7.67% Sell

Downtrend:-18.22%

Loss:-7.67%
3,498.63 1,044.47 3,498.63
1,044.47
2 Years Neutral Neutral -8.69% Loss -10.23% Neutral

Neutral:-8.69%

Loss:-10.23%
3,877.45 605.23 3,877.45
605.23

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 90.02% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price has no a definite trend is 9.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price will reach 3,119.82 and 1,483.70 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 3,275.81 and 1,409.52

Although, there will be an upward trend, -5.12% loss is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Strong Uptrend 90.02%

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Loss -5.12%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price has no a definite trend is 81.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price will reach 3,498.63 and 1,044.47 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 3,673.57 and -52.22

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.67% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1,044.47. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -18.22%

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Moderate Loss -7.67%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price has no a definite trend is 91.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) price will reach 3,877.45 and 605.23 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 4,071.32 and 574.97

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.23% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 605.23. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -8.69%

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Moderate Loss -10.23%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) predictions by visitors

ILLUMINA INC (ILMN.MX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.