Maximum and minimum Ideanomics, Inc. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Ideanomics, Inc. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|IDEX: 1.3043
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -51.93% Loss -59.69% Sell

Downtrend:-51.93%

Loss:-59.69%
1.304 0.222 1.304
0.222
1 Year Neutral Neutral -12.97% Loss -50.4% Neutral

Neutral:-12.97%

Loss:-50.4%
1.406 0.222 1.406
0.222
2 Years Sell Downtrend -26.42% Loss -61.86% Sell

Downtrend:-26.42%

Loss:-61.86%
1.509 0.010 1.509
0.010

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock price prediction until 04 Oct 2024 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price has no a definite trend is 48.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 04 Oct 2024, Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price will reach 1.257 and 0.230 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Oct 2024 for Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 1.320 and 0.219

There will be a downward trend and -59.69% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock price forecast charts until 04 Oct 2024

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Oct 2024

Moderate Downtrend -51.93%

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Loss -59.69%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock until 04 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock price prediction until 04 Apr 2025 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price has no a definite trend is 87.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 04 Apr 2025, Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price will reach 1.355 and 0.230 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Apr 2025 for Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 1.423 and -0.012

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -50.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.230. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock price forecast charts until 04 Apr 2025

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Apr 2025

Neutral -12.97%

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Loss -50.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock until 04 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock price prediction until 04 Apr 2026 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price has no a definite trend is 73.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 04 Apr 2026, Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) price will reach 1.454 and 0.010 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Apr 2026 for Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 1.526 and 0.010

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -61.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.011. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock price forecast charts until 04 Apr 2026

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Apr 2026

Neutral -26.42%

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Loss -61.86%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) stock until 04 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) predictions by visitors

Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.