Maximum and minimum IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|NC91.F: 18.9047
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 49.62% Profit 52.56% Buy

Uptrend:49.62%

Profit:52.56%
18.90 10.39 18.90
10.39
1 Year Buy Uptrend 22.54% Profit 78.85% Buy

Uptrend:22.54%

Profit:78.85%
22.56 9.79 22.56
9.79
2 Years Neutral Neutral -8.56% Profit 105.13% Neutral

Neutral:-8.56%

Profit:105.13%
26.21 9.19 26.21
9.19

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 49.62% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price has no a definite trend is 50.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price will reach 18.90 and 10.39 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 19.85 and 9.87

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 52.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 49.62%

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 52.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 22.54% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price has no a definite trend is 77.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price will reach 22.56 and 9.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 23.68 and -0.49

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 78.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.56. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral 22.54%

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 78.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price has no a definite trend is 91.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) price will reach 26.21 and 9.19 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 27.52 and 8.73

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 105.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.21. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -8.56%

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 105.13%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) predictions by visitors

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.