Maximum and minimum HYUNGJI ELITE long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

HYUNGJI ELITE stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|093240.KS: 1593.4137
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -48.1% Loss -14.08% Sell

Downtrend:-48.1%

Loss:-14.08%
1,593.4136524200439453125000000000000 736.1128346920013427734375000000000 1,593.4136524200439453125000000000000
736.1128346920013427734375000000000
1 Year Sell Downtrend -34.86% Loss -21.12% Sell

Downtrend:-34.86%

Loss:-21.12%
1,760.1204786300659179687500000000000 485.1692520380020141601562500000000 1,760.1204786300659179687500000000000
485.1692520380020141601562500000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.69% Loss -28.16% Neutral

Neutral:-9.69%

Loss:-28.16%
1,926.8273048400878906250000000000000 234.2256693840026855468750000000000 1,926.8273048400878906250000000000000
234.2256693840026855468750000000000

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price has no a definite trend is 51.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price will reach 1,573.1798282623290106130298227071762 and 739.6804251670837402343750000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 1,651.8388196754453929315786808729172 and 702.6964039087295077479211613535881

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Moderate Downtrend -48.1%

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -14.08%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price has no a definite trend is 65.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price will reach 1,737.7697423934937432932201772928238 and 487.5206377506256103515625000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 1,824.6582295131684077205136418342590 and -24.3760318875312833597490680404007

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -21.12% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 487.5206377506256103515625000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Moderate Downtrend -34.86%

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -21.12%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price has no a definite trend is 90.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) price will reach 1,902.3596565246582485997350886464119 and 234.2256693840026855468750000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 1,997.4776393508911951357731595635414 and 222.5143859148025455851893639191985

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -28.16% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 235.3608503341674804687500000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -9.69%

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -28.16%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) predictions by visitors

HYUNGJI ELITE (093240.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.