Maximum and minimum HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|HRU.SG: 2.0769
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 43.44% Profit 74.9% Buy

Uptrend:43.44%

Profit:74.9%
2.08 0.95 2.08
0.95
1 Year Neutral Neutral -0.04% Profit 112.35% Neutral

Neutral:-0.04%

Profit:112.35%
2.57 0.87 2.57
0.87
2 Years Buy Uptrend 20.85% Profit 149.8% Buy

Uptrend:20.85%

Profit:149.8%
3.05 0.79 3.05
0.79

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 43.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price has no a definite trend is 56.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price will reach 2.08 and 0.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 2.18 and 0.90

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 74.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Moderate Uptrend 43.44%

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 74.9%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price will reach 2.57 and 0.87 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 2.69 and -0.04

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 112.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.57. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -0.04%

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 112.35%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 20.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price has no a definite trend is 79.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) price will reach 3.05 and 0.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 3.21 and 0.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 149.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.05. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral 20.85%

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 149.8%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) predictions by visitors

HORUS AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (HRU.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.