Maximum and minimum HON KWOK LAND long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

HON KWOK LAND stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|0160.HK: 1.8591
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 49.63% Loss -24.24% Neutral

Uptrend:49.63%

Loss:-24.24%
1.86 0.56 1.86
0.56
1 Year Sell Downtrend -26.99% Loss -36.36% Sell

Downtrend:-26.99%

Loss:-36.36%
2.10 0.16 2.10
0.16
2 Years Sell Downtrend -29.63% Loss -19% Sell

Downtrend:-29.63%

Loss:-19%
2.34 0.16 2.34
0.16

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 49.63% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price has no a definite trend is 50.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price will reach 1.83 and 0.56 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 1.92 and 0.53

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -24.24% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Moderate Uptrend 49.63%

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -24.24%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price has no a definite trend is 73.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price will reach 2.07 and 0.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 2.17 and -0.01

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -36.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.16. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -26.99%

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -36.36%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price has no a definite trend is 70.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) price will reach 2.30 and 0.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 2.42 and 0.15

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.16. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral -29.63%

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Loss -19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) predictions by visitors

HON KWOK LAND (0160.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.