Maximum and minimum GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|AEROMEX.MX: 194.3403
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 83.44% Loss -4.11% Neutral

Uptrend:83.44%

Loss:-4.11%
194.3403381347656306843418860808015 132.8002199530601501464843750000000 194.3403381347656306843418860808015
132.8002199530601501464843750000000
1 Year Neutral Uptrend 79.52% Loss -6.16% Neutral

Uptrend:79.52%

Loss:-6.16%
208.0105072021484318156581139191985 115.7003299295902252197265625000000 208.0105072021484318156581139191985
115.7003299295902252197265625000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -10.23% Loss -8.21% Neutral

Neutral:-10.23%

Loss:-8.21%
221.6806762695312613686837721616030 98.6004399061203002929687500000000 221.6806762695312613686837721616030
98.6004399061203002929687500000000

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 83.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price has no a definite trend is 16.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price will reach 194.3403381347656306843418860808015 and 132.8002199530601501464843750000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 204.0573550415039107974735088646412 and 126.1602089554071426391601562500000

Although, there will be an upward trend, -4.11% loss is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Strong Uptrend 83.44%

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -4.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 79.52% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price has no a definite trend is 20.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price is expected to rise in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price will reach 208.0105072021484318156581139191985 and 115.7003299295902252197265625000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 218.4110325622558548275264911353588 and -5.7850164964795114386220120650250

Although, there will be an upward trend, -6.16% loss is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 115.7003299295902252197265625000000. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Strong Uptrend 79.52%

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Moderate Loss -6.16%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price has no a definite trend is 89.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) price will reach 221.6806762695312613686837721616030 and 98.6004399061203002929687500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 232.7647100830078272792889038100839 and 93.6704179108142795939784264191985

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 98.6004399061203002929687500000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral -10.23%

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Moderate Loss -8.21%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) predictions by visitors

GRUPO AEROMEXICO SAB DE CV (AEROMEX.MX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.