Maximum and minimum Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|TNU3.SG: 19.2983
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -9.79% Loss -1.45% Neutral

Neutral:-9.79%

Loss:-1.45%
19.30 12.50 19.30
12.50
1 Year Neutral Neutral 0.71% Loss -2.18% Neutral

Neutral:0.71%

Loss:-2.18%
20.91 10.79 20.91
10.79
2 Years Neutral Uptrend 15.39% Neutral -2.91% Neutral

Uptrend:15.39%

Neutral:-2.91%
22.52 9.08 22.52
9.08

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price has no a definite trend is 90.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price will reach 19.10 and 12.50 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 20.06 and 11.87

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.45% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -9.79%

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Neutral -1.45%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price will reach 20.69 and 10.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 21.73 and -0.54

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.79. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 0.71%

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Neutral -2.18%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 15.39% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price has no a definite trend is 84.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) price will reach 22.29 and 9.08 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 23.40 and 8.63

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.91% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.08. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral 15.39%

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Neutral -2.91%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) predictions by visitors

Getlink SE Actions Port. EO -,4 (TNU3.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.