Forecast until 28 May 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 59.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price has no a definite trend is 40.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price is expected to in the next 6 Months.
In the forecast until 28 May 2024, GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) price will reach 23.82 and 12.54 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the predictions until 28 May 2024 for GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU) shows that:
This prediction will be valid by 28 May 2024 if the real price is between 25.01 and 11.91
Although, there will be a downward trend, 53.89% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.
Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GALP ENERGIA SGPS NOM.EO1 (GZ5.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.