Maximum and minimum GS Retail long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GS Retail stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|007070.KS: 30074.039
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -52.59% Loss -41.34% Sell

Downtrend:-52.59%

Loss:-41.34%
30,074.0389871597290039062500000000000 6,744.6959495544433593750000000000000 30,074.0389871597290039062500000000000
6,744.6959495544433593750000000000000
1 Year Sell Downtrend -15.87% Loss -26.81% Sell

Downtrend:-15.87%

Loss:-26.81%
33,461.0584807395935058593750000000000 6,744.6959495544433593750000000000000 33,461.0584807395935058593750000000000
6,744.6959495544433593750000000000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -10.34% Loss -40.85% Neutral

Neutral:-10.34%

Loss:-40.85%
36,848.0779743194580078125000000000000 228.0000000000000000000000000000000 36,848.0779743194580078125000000000000
228.0000000000000000000000000000000

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS Retail (007070.KS) price has no a definite trend is 47.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS Retail (007070.KS) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, GS Retail (007070.KS) price will reach 29,815.8927297592163085937500000000000 and 6,833.4419488906860351562500000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for GS Retail (007070.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 31,306.6873662471771240234375000000000 and 6,491.7698514461517333984375000000000

There will be a downward trend and -41.34% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GS Retail (007070.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Moderate Downtrend -52.59%

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -41.34%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GS Retail (007070.KS) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS Retail (007070.KS) price has no a definite trend is 84.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS Retail (007070.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, GS Retail (007070.KS) price will reach 33,173.8390946388244628906250000000000 and 6,833.4419488906860351562500000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for GS Retail (007070.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 34,832.5310493707656860351562500000000 and -341.6720974445343017578125000000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6,833.4419488906860351562500000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GS Retail (007070.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -15.87%

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -26.81%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GS Retail (007070.KS) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that GS Retail (007070.KS) price has no a definite trend is 89.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GS Retail (007070.KS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, GS Retail (007070.KS) price will reach 36,531.7854595184326171875000000000000 and 228.0000000000000000000000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for GS Retail (007070.KS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 38,358.3747324943542480468750000000000 and 216.5999999999999943156581139191985

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -40.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 231.0000000000000000000000000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GS Retail (007070.KS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -10.34%

GS Retail (007070.KS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -40.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GS Retail (007070.KS) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for GS Retail (007070.KS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GS Retail (007070.KS) predictions by visitors

GS Retail (007070.KS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.