Maximum and minimum iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GRN: 29.7845
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -50.26% Loss -44.46% Sell

Downtrend:-50.26%

Loss:-44.46%
29.78 8.42 29.78
8.42
1 Year Sell Downtrend -28.07% Loss -66.7% Sell

Downtrend:-28.07%

Loss:-66.7%
32.37 0.45 32.37
0.45
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.79% Loss -56.21% Neutral

Neutral:-9.79%

Loss:-56.21%
34.95 0.45 34.95
0.45

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price has no a definite trend is 49.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price will reach 29.60 and 8.46 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 31.08 and 8.03

There will be a downward trend and -44.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Moderate Downtrend -50.26%

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -44.46%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price has no a definite trend is 71.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price will reach 32.16 and 0.45 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 33.77 and -0.02

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -66.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.45. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -28.07%

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -66.7%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price has no a definite trend is 90.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price will reach 34.73 and 0.45 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 36.47 and 0.43

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -56.21% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.45. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -9.79%

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -56.21%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) predictions by visitors

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.