Maximum and minimum GELSENWASSER AG long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GELSENWASSER AG stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|WWG.DU: 954.083
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -16.26% Loss -19.29% Sell

Downtrend:-16.26%

Loss:-19.29%
954.0829539299011230468750000000000 401.2396931648254394531250000000000 954.0829539299011230468750000000000
401.2396931648254394531250000000000
1 Year Sell Downtrend -23.03% Loss -28.94% Sell

Downtrend:-23.03%

Loss:-28.94%
1,056.1244308948516845703125000000000 226.8595397472381591796875000000000 1,056.1244308948516845703125000000000
226.8595397472381591796875000000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -3.77% Loss -38.58% Neutral

Neutral:-3.77%

Loss:-38.58%
1,158.1659078598022460937500000000000 52.4793863296508789062500000000000 1,158.1659078598022460937500000000000
52.4793863296508789062500000000000

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock price prediction until 15 Aug 2024 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price has no a definite trend is 83.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 15 Aug 2024, GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price will reach 954.0829539299011230468750000000000 and 401.2396931648254394531250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Aug 2024 for GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 1,001.7871016263961791992187500000000 and 381.1777085065841674804687500000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock price forecast charts until 15 Aug 2024

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Aug 2024

Neutral -16.26%

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -19.29%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock until 15 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock price prediction until 15 Feb 2025 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price has no a definite trend is 76.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 15 Feb 2025, GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price will reach 1,056.1244308948516845703125000000000 and 226.8595397472381591796875000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Feb 2025 for GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 1,108.9306524395942687988281250000000 and -11.3429769873619079589843750000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -28.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 226.8595397472381591796875000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock price forecast charts until 15 Feb 2025

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Feb 2025

Neutral -23.03%

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -28.94%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock until 15 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock price prediction until 15 Feb 2026 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price has no a definite trend is 96.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 15 Feb 2026, GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) price will reach 1,158.1659078598022460937500000000000 and 52.4793863296508789062500000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Feb 2026 for GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 1,216.0742032527923583984375000000000 and 49.8554170131683349609375000000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -38.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 52.4793863296508789062500000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock price forecast charts until 15 Feb 2026

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Feb 2026

Neutral -3.77%

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -38.58%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) stock until 15 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) predictions by visitors

GELSENWASSER AG (WWG.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.