Maximum and minimum GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GBXI: 0.0006
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 44.63% Profit 46.43% Buy

Uptrend:44.63%

Profit:46.43%
0.00057 0.00017 0.00057
0.00017
1 Year Buy Uptrend 19.17% Profit 69.65% Buy

Uptrend:19.17%

Profit:69.65%
0.00070 0.00011 0.00070
0.00011
2 Years Neutral Neutral -4.2% Profit 92.87% Neutral

Neutral:-4.2%

Profit:92.87%
0.00084 0.00004 0.00084
0.00004

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price prediction until 04 Oct 2024 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 44.63% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price has no a definite trend is 55.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 04 Oct 2024, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price will reach 0.00057 and 0.00017 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Oct 2024 for GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 0.00060 and 0.00016

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 46.43% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price forecast charts until 04 Oct 2024

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Oct 2024

Moderate Uptrend 44.63%

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Profit 46.43%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock until 04 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price prediction until 04 Apr 2025 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 19.17% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price has no a definite trend is 80.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 04 Apr 2025, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price will reach 0.00070 and 0.00011 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Apr 2025 for GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 0.00074 and -0.00001

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 69.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.00070. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price forecast charts until 04 Apr 2025

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Apr 2025

Neutral 19.17%

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Profit 69.65%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock until 04 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price prediction until 04 Apr 2026 (update date: 04 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 04 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price has no a definite trend is 95.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 04 Apr 2026, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price will reach 0.00084 and 0.00004 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 04 Apr 2026 for GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 04 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 0.00088 and 0.00004

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 92.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.00084. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price forecast charts until 04 Apr 2026

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction until 04 Apr 2026

Neutral -4.2%

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 4 days

Strong Profit 92.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock until 04 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 04 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) predictions by visitors

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.