Maximum and minimum GBP/EUR long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GBP/EUR long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GBPEUR=X: 1.489€
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 59.63% Profit 24.92% Buy

Uptrend:59.63%

Profit:24.92%
1.49 1.13 1.49
1.13
1 Year Neutral Neutral -14.31% Profit 37.38% Neutral

Neutral:-14.31%

Profit:37.38%
1.65 1.12 1.65
1.12
2 Years Neutral Neutral 11.27% Profit 49.84% Neutral

Neutral:11.27%

Profit:49.84%
1.81 1.10 1.81
1.10

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price prediction until 10 Dec 2024 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 59.63% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price has no a definite trend is 40.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Dec 2024, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price will reach 1.49 and 1.14 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Dec 2024 for GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 1.56 and 1.08

There will be an upward trend and 24.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price forecast charts until 10 Dec 2024

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price trend forecast until 10 Dec 2024

Moderate Uptrend 59.63%

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) profit and loss prediction until 10 Dec 2024

Strong Profit 24.92%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) until 10 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price prediction until 10 Jun 2025 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price has no a definite trend is 85.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2025, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price will reach 1.65 and 1.12 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2025 for GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 1.73 and -0.06

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 37.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.65. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2025

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price trend forecast until 10 Jun 2025

Neutral -14.31%

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2025

Strong Profit 37.38%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) until 10 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price prediction until 10 Jun 2026 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 11.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price has no a definite trend is 88.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2026, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price will reach 1.81 and 1.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2026 for GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 1.90 and 1.05

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 49.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.81. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2026

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) price trend forecast until 10 Jun 2026

Neutral 11.27%

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2026

Strong Profit 49.84%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) until 10 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) predictions by visitors

GBP/EUR (GBPEUR=X) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.