Maximum and minimum GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GBQ.HM: 5.8739
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 18.07% Loss -28.15% Neutral

Uptrend:18.07%

Loss:-28.15%
5.87 2.20 5.87
2.20
1 Year Neutral Neutral 5.68% Loss -42.22% Neutral

Neutral:5.68%

Loss:-42.22%
6.46 0.95 6.46
0.95
2 Years Sell Downtrend -18.34% Loss -29.73% Sell

Downtrend:-18.34%

Loss:-29.73%
7.05 0.95 7.05
0.95

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 18.07% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price has no a definite trend is 81.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price will reach 5.87 and 2.20 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 6.17 and 2.09

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -28.15% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral 18.07%

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -28.15%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 5.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price has no a definite trend is 94.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price will reach 6.46 and 0.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 6.78 and -0.05

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -42.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.95. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 5.68%

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -42.22%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price has no a definite trend is 81.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) price will reach 7.05 and 0.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 7.40 and 0.91

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.95. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -18.34%

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Loss -29.73%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) predictions by visitors

GBK BETEILIG.AG O.N. (GBQ.HM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.