Maximum and minimum GATTACA PLC ORD 1P long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GATC.L: 182.9398
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.84% Neutral 4.93% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.84%

Neutral:4.93%
182.94 46.60 182.94
46.60
1 Year Neutral Neutral -1.51% Profit 7.4% Neutral

Neutral:-1.51%

Profit:7.4%
218.16 14.84 218.16
14.84
2 Years Neutral Neutral 12.76% Profit 38.71% Neutral

Neutral:12.76%

Profit:38.71%
253.38 14.84 253.38
14.84

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock price prediction until 25 Oct 2024 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price has no a definite trend is 84.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 25 Oct 2024, GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price will reach 182.94 and 47.61 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Oct 2024 for GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 192.09 and 45.23

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock price forecast charts until 25 Oct 2024

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Oct 2024

Neutral -15.84%

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Moderate Profit 4.93%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock until 25 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2025 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price has no a definite trend is 98.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2025, GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price will reach 218.16 and 15.16 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2025 for GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 229.07 and -0.76

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 218.16. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2025

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2025

Neutral -1.51%

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Neutral 7.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock until 25 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock price prediction until 25 Apr 2026 (update date: 25 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 25 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 12.76% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price has no a definite trend is 87.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 25 Apr 2026, GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) price will reach 253.38 and 14.84 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 25 Apr 2026 for GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 25 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 266.05 and 14.10

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 38.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 253.38. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock price forecast charts until 25 Apr 2026

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock profit and loss prediction until 25 Apr 2026

Neutral 12.76%

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 25 days

Strong Profit 38.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) stock until 25 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 25 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) predictions by visitors

GATTACA PLC ORD 1P (GATC.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.