Maximum and minimum RAMSAY GEN SANTE long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

RAMSAY GEN SANTE stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|GDS.PA: 16.776
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -52.79% Loss -35.93% Sell

Downtrend:-52.79%

Loss:-35.93%
16.78 5.63 16.78
5.63
1 Year Sell Downtrend -21.46% Loss -53.89% Sell

Downtrend:-21.46%

Loss:-53.89%
18.26 1.82 18.26
1.82
2 Years Neutral Neutral -10.01% Loss -43.11% Neutral

Neutral:-10.01%

Loss:-43.11%
19.75 1.82 19.75
1.82

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 47.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price is expected to in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price will reach 16.23 and 5.68 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 17.04 and 5.39

There will be a downward trend and -35.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Moderate Downtrend -52.79%

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Loss -35.93%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 78.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price will reach 17.67 and 1.84 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 18.55 and -0.09

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -53.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.84. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Neutral -21.46%

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Loss -53.89%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 89.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price will reach 19.11 and 1.82 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 20.06 and 1.73

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -43.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.84. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Neutral -10.01%

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 23 days

Strong Loss -43.11%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) predictions by visitors

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.