Maximum and minimum Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ZF=F: 140.0948$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -25.09% Profit 5.92% Neutral

Downtrend:-25.09%

Profit:5.92%
140.09 82.54 140.09
82.54
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -35.64% Profit 8.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-35.64%

Profit:8.87%
156.04 69.82 156.04
69.82
2 Years Neutral Neutral -2.22% Profit 11.83% Neutral

Neutral:-2.22%

Profit:11.83%
171.99 57.10 171.99
57.10

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price prediction until 22 Aug 2024 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price has no a definite trend is 74.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 22 Aug 2024, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price will reach 139.97 and 82.64 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Aug 2024 for Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 146.97 and 78.51

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price forecast charts until 22 Aug 2024

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price trend forecast until 22 Aug 2024

Neutral -25.09%

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) profit and loss prediction until 22 Aug 2024

Moderate Profit 5.92%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) until 22 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price prediction until 22 Feb 2025 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price has no a definite trend is 64.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 22 Feb 2025, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price will reach 155.91 and 69.91 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Feb 2025 for Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 163.70 and -3.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 155.91. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price forecast charts until 22 Feb 2025

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price trend forecast until 22 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -35.64%

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) profit and loss prediction until 22 Feb 2025

Neutral 8.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) until 22 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price prediction until 22 Feb 2026 (update date: 22 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 22 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price has no a definite trend is 97.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 22 Feb 2026, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price will reach 171.84 and 57.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 22 Feb 2026 for Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 22 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 180.43 and 54.25

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.83% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 171.84. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price forecast charts until 22 Feb 2026

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price trend forecast until 22 Feb 2026

Neutral -2.22%

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) profit and loss prediction until 22 Feb 2026

Moderate Profit 11.83%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) until 22 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) predictions by visitors

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.