Maximum and minimum SUBARU CORP. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

SUBARU CORP. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|FUH.DU: 30.8532
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 8.43% Profit 48.58% Neutral

Neutral:8.43%

Profit:48.58%
30.85 16.79 30.85
16.79
1 Year Buy Uptrend 25.15% Profit 72.87% Buy

Uptrend:25.15%

Profit:72.87%
36.68 15.63 36.68
15.63
2 Years Neutral Neutral -1.36% Profit 97.16% Neutral

Neutral:-1.36%

Profit:97.16%
42.51 14.47 42.51
14.47

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 8.43% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price has no a definite trend is 91.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price will reach 30.85 and 16.87 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 32.40 and 16.03

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 48.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral 8.43%

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 48.58%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 25.15% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price has no a definite trend is 74.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price will reach 36.68 and 15.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 38.51 and -0.79

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 72.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.68. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral 25.15%

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 72.87%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price has no a definite trend is 98.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) price will reach 42.51 and 14.47 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 44.63 and 13.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 97.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 42.51. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -1.36%

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 97.16%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) predictions by visitors

SUBARU CORP. (FUH.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.