Maximum and minimum FIRST SOLAR INC long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

FIRST SOLAR INC stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|FSLR.MX: 4628.7343
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.48% Profit 9.6% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.48%

Profit:9.6%
4,628.73 1,526.36 4,628.73
1,526.36
1 Year Neutral Neutral -2.14% Profit 14.4% Neutral

Neutral:-2.14%

Profit:14.4%
5,474.79 821.23 5,474.79
821.23
2 Years Buy Uptrend 22.76% Profit 19.2% Buy

Uptrend:22.76%

Profit:19.2%
6,320.85 116.10 6,320.85
116.10

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price has no a definite trend is 84.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price will reach 4,628.73 and 1,526.36 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 4,860.17 and 1,450.04

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Neutral -15.48%

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Profit 9.6%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price has no a definite trend is 97.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price will reach 5,474.79 and 821.23 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 5,748.53 and -41.06

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5,474.79. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Neutral -2.14%

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Moderate Profit 14.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 22.76% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price has no a definite trend is 77.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) price will reach 6,320.85 and 116.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 6,636.89 and 110.30

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6,320.85. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral 22.76%

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Moderate Profit 19.2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) predictions by visitors

FIRST SOLAR INC (FSLR.MX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.