Maximum and minimum F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|FXLG: 31.4455
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Uptrend 54.95% Loss -13.23% Neutral

Uptrend:54.95%

Loss:-13.23%
31.4454662799835205078125000000000 15.0948066115379333496093750000000 31.4454662799835205078125000000000
15.0948066115379333496093750000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral 7.92% Loss -19.84% Neutral

Neutral:7.92%

Loss:-19.84%
34.6681994199752807617187500000000 10.2672099173069000244140625000000 34.6681994199752807617187500000000
10.2672099173069000244140625000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -0.16% Loss -26.46% Neutral

Neutral:-0.16%

Loss:-26.46%
37.8909325599670410156250000000000 5.4396132230758666992187500000000 37.8909325599670410156250000000000
5.4396132230758666992187500000000

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock price prediction until 15 Aug 2024 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 54.95% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price has no a definite trend is 45.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 15 Aug 2024, F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price will reach 31.4454662799835205078125000000000 and 15.2472794055938720703125000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Aug 2024 for F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 33.0177395939826965332031250000000 and 14.4849154353141784667968750000000

Although, there will be an upward trend, -13.23% loss is observed. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock price forecast charts until 15 Aug 2024

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 54.95%

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -13.23%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock until 15 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock price prediction until 15 Feb 2025 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 7.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price has no a definite trend is 92.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 15 Feb 2025, F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price will reach 34.6681994199752807617187500000000 and 10.3709191083908081054687500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Feb 2025 for F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 36.4016093909740447998046875000000 and -0.5185459554195404052734375000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.84% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.3709191083908081054687500000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock price forecast charts until 15 Feb 2025

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Feb 2025

Neutral 7.92%

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -19.84%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock until 15 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock price prediction until 15 Feb 2026 (update date: 15 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 15 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price has no a definite trend is 99.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 15 Feb 2026, F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) price will reach 37.8909325599670410156250000000000 and 5.4396132230758666992187500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 15 Feb 2026 for F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 15 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 39.7854791879653930664062500000000 and 5.1676325619220735418934964400250

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.4945588111877441406250000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock price forecast charts until 15 Feb 2026

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock profit and loss prediction until 15 Feb 2026

Neutral -0.16%

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 15 days

Strong Loss -26.46%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) stock until 15 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 15 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) predictions by visitors

F S BANCORP(LAGRANGE) (FXLG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.